This policy explains how we
What we collect and hold about you
As part of processing business information, we store details about you as our client and as
– Name, date of birth, address, email address, and VAT or company number
– Bank account details for processing your Direct Debit payments
– Details that help us to service your
– Your communications with us (be that by voice, text, in writing or via email)
As part of using our
– Date time and duration of calls, text messages, MMS message and data usage
– The country of origin and the destination country of phone calls, text messages and MMS messages, data use (including roaming)
– Your activity on
– Your device details such as IMEI, SIM Number & Mobile Number
We regularly review the types and detail of information we require, and when information is no longer necessary then it is appropriately disposed of.
How we use that information
You might wonder how we intend to use the information we hold. In most cases this is used in order for us to make business decisions about your account or contract with us, this may include:
– Analysis of your use of services with us, so we can provide up to date information on the best prices available to you
– To verify your identity, and to provide you with goods and business services that may be of interest to you
– For administration, customer service, billing and marketing purposes
– We may make use of your address to check network coverage for the services we provide to you
– To provide information to the emergency services should it be requested
– To comply with the relevant legislation governing the use of your personal data, and to comply with law enforcement agencies, regulations and court orders
– We may also collect anonymous statistical information about our web services to better understand our users, performance or web presence
How we share that information
As part of providing a service to you, it is necessary that we share some limited information with the mobile phone networks.
– When you are supplied with a mobile plan, in order to have that work we need to allow the network to see such information as your mobile number, or IMEI number & SIM number that will identify your device to the network
– With your permission, we might need to share with
– This information is only shared with select third parties as is necessary and is never used for the purposes of advertising
– There may also be a time when we need to share your information with government and law enforcement agencies. This is so that we comply with UK local and national law
– Due care will be taken to assess law enforcement requests on a case by case basis to ensure that any request for information is legal, is not spurious in nature and relates to a specific need
How long we keep that information
While you are a customer of ours we will need to keep the data we gather about you for a period of time as is necessary to provide you with the service you require (such as call records).
This also means that after you leave us we may keep certain information about you for a reasonable period of time or unless you have specifically instructed us to take alternate action via a written request.
Accuracy and Access to your information
The information we hold about you we will keep up to date and accurate, and we may need to confirm this with you when you make contact with us. Any new information you give
If you think the information we hold is not accurate you can contact us to tell us via our office number or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org (we may need to contact you back for verification).
Subject Access Request
You as the data subject have the right to request information that we hold about you, this is called a Subject Access Request (SAR). You can ask a number of things about the information we hold about you and why. If you are unsure as to what a Subject Access Request is, or for examples on requesting that information. Please see the Information Commissioners Office (https://ico.org.uk/) for guidance on such requests.
Subject Access Requests should be made by email and addressed to the data controller who you can email at email@example.com,
The data controller will aim to provide the relevant data within 1 month from the
The data controller will always verify the identity of anyone making a subject access request before handing over any information.
Your information protection
We take your personal data very seriously and as such we have measures in place to ensure its security and protection. These measures are reviewed and updated on a regular basis to protect you and the business.
How to contact us
You can contact us via phone on 0843 216 0400, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at:-
Data Protection Officer,
Company Number: 04904208